Just a quick update tonight because I'm pretty sick and don't feel up to writing much.
Jeff was largely the same today with no major changes. They decided to forgo trying again to put the port in his arm and just put a new central line in his chest instead. I didn't get to see him today (I can't risk getting him sick) but from what I gather, that was the only major change.
His surgery is scheduled for 9:00 am tomorrow. He is very nervous. The nurse gave him something to calm his nerves but I don't know how much rest he will get tonight. Please cover him in prayers for peace and comfort. We've all tried to assuage his nerves but I think he won't be calmed down until he is out of surgery. Please also pray that they take him right away in the morning and don't postpone it, belaboring his discomfort and worry.